Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

No Time To Die


 The final movie with Daniel Craig as James Bond.

A perfect send off. I loved this movie. I thought it was a perfect ending for Daniel Craig and even this generation’s James Bond. 

Great story, incredible action, excellent characters. I don't recall what the reception was for this movie but I greatly enjoyed it. I thought it felt like a James Bond movie and while it allowed for an ending that wasn't expected, I quite liked it and felt it was fitting.

There were a few throwbacks to other James Bond movies and I am sure I missed quite a few things also but I felt it paid its dues. I would definitely watch this one again.

4 paws

No comments:

Post a Comment