This is my first try at the 5 Fandom Friday, I hope you enjoy it.
Fandom Guilty Pleasures by Dangrdafne
1. Watching/reading Twilight: No matter what anyone says, this series changed my life. It brought me a family all over the world and sisters I can count on no matter what to this day. I am forever indebted to this series and it will always be a part of my life.
2. The Green Lantern movie with Ryan Reynolds: I don't have an history with Green Lantern in any form so I just found this movie to be fun and Ryan Reynolds was a joy to watch.
3. 2005's Fantastic Four with Ioan Gruffudd, Michael Chiklis, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans, and Julian McMahon: Again I have no history with the Fantastic Four in any source except that I have for some reason always liked the Thing. I thought this was a fun movie and Michael Chiklis as Thing worked perfectly for me.
4. The newest Godzilla! This is actually the movie that led me to wanting to do a blog about the nerdy things in my life. I just loved this movie. I grew up watching Godzilla at my Grandmother's house and while watching this I could feel her sitting next to me in the theater just loving the movie. It had everything I wanted and more.
5. SHARKNADO!!!! Pure joy and laughter. And I LOVE the Twitterverse when these movies are on. It doesn't hurt that I love Ian Ziering and try to watch everything he is in, along with all his other 90210 alumns - which I guess could be #6 on my fandom guilty pleasures ;)
Now you have a little behind the scenes on Dangrdafne. Hopefully nothing here scares you off but helps you find the blog more interesting. Until next Friday, go enjoy some fandom guilty pleasures and let me know what they are in the comments.