Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

American Born Chinese

 

Disney Plus

What a purely amazing and excellent series. I wanted to watch this from the moment I knew it existed. I did not know there was source material but once I knew that, I was even more intrigued.

I loved it! Each character and actor was perfect, I want to be their friends. 

I loved the family, the comics, the friends, the story, the filming, simply everything. I recommend this 1000000%. I believe there will be a second season, I will be there to watch it first thing. 

I absolutely loved the 2 main male characters. They played their roles to perfection. I was blown away by how much they portrayed real teenagers and all that it entails but also while portraying other roles that make up the story. I would love to go to their school.

4 paws

No comments:

Post a Comment