Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Bullet Train

 

WOW WOW WOW

I was really unsure about this movie, even after hearing all the great things from so many friends. I was afraid I wasn't going to like the "farce" of it but it turned out to be the best thing!

Every character was perfection and I laughed, cheered, cried and yelled at every single one of them.

What an incredible ride. I can't recommend this movie more. I will warn you that it is quite violent and visually gory but it did not hinder my love for this movie.

4 paws

No comments:

Post a Comment