Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Titans Season 4 part 1

 Dangrdafne review:

I love Titans. I love Nightwing. I love Starfire. I love Beast Boy. I love Raven. Really, I love them all.

This season was not as good as the other 3 BUT this was only half the season so far and it is still better than so many things I watch elsewhere :) I have been trying to determine what might be holding this season back and I wonder if it is the use of magic/mythical/mystical story line and not a superhero story line. Not that all of Titans is superhero related but it seems to be the strong point.

I am enjoying Joseph Morgan as Sebastian Sanger. He seems perfectly suited to this role after The Originals but I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying the less yelling from him ;) I look forward to where Brother Blood is going as I have no background in this story line at all.

It has been interesting to watch Joshua Orpin as Superboy have to tap in to his inner Lex Luthor. His character has had quite the arc and they are certainly bending him even further this season. I can't wait to see where he ends up through it all.

I am also interested to see how all the character story lines will meet up this season, of course IF they meet up.

3 paws

No comments:

Post a Comment