Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

 Dangrdafne review:

I LOVE this movie (most of it). I LOVE Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn. I LOVE all the supporting women. I did NOT love Ewan McGregor ... at all. In fact, I called him Ewwwwan after this movie. I wish it was because he was such a good villain that I didn't like him but it was that he was so horrible in this role. Bland, ridiculous, boring and just plain bad. Basically I wish they had just dumped the males in this movie and just let it be all the women and some unknown males. 

My favorite part of the movie was how I felt watching it - I felt like I was in a comic book and it was a wild, crazy, fun ride. I just loved watching this movie. I loved the insanity of it all. Just give in and enjoy it. Girl power!! I hope there is more Birds of Prey to come, I am ready.

3 paws with Ewwwwan

4 paws without Ewwwwan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment