Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Star Trek: Picard Season Two


Not as good as season one but still an excellent show.

Brainwise and I both believe this season could have been done in 5 episodes but they made it last 10.

Agnes as Queen was incredible and I completely understand and support what she did. I feel that I might have done the same if I were in her character.

Elnor is lovely but there may be a few too many mentions of him and it is part of the reason 10 episodes seemed too long for this season.

Picard's childhood and Maman was just a bit... ok a lot... overdone. Again this could have been 2 episodes max and it would have covered what was needed but instead it did run over the whole 10 episodes.

I wouldn't tell you not to watch but just be aware that this season may slow down just a bit too much. BUT you need it to cover some very important information that comes from season 1 and appears in season 3.

I would say that the guest star character is not my favorite but it ended up working out and my annoyance was for not.

3 paws

No comments:

Post a Comment