Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Tales of the Jedi

 

Animated shorts on Disney +

I am sure for deep dive Star Wars fans these would be met with joy. I however would say I made it through them. I didn't hate them, I didn't love them. 

One of my main issues was the animation itself. It was odd to my eyes and brain. I wouldn't say it was bad animation just odd.

I also had a hard time placing the people in the shorts. Meaning I didn't know who they were without looking up the cast and even if the short told me the people, I didn't know the timeline for where it all fit. So as I said earlier deep dive fans probably got a lot out of these, I had a harder time with them.

2 paws for me but 4 paws for fans

No comments:

Post a Comment