Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

 Dangrdafne review 

Hmmm I liked it but it wasn’t amazing or anything. In fact I really want to watch it again already to see what it was about it that was just ok or if it can be elevated.

All the actors were great and overall the story was interesting. The cinematography of course was incredible. I was worried about the horror aspects but I think watching it on our TV and not a huge movie screen help temper the scenes for me. It is definitely violent and there is definitely horror aspects throughout, it is Sam Raimi after all. But I had no issue overall.

I did feel like I was thrown into the middle of the story when the movie started and I don’t mean because this is the middle movie. I mean it felt like I was missing information to start the movie. But apparently it didn’t matter overall as I managed to figure it all out and watch the movie.

I am sad that Scarlet Witch was a villain but it is important to distinguish the difference between Scarlet Witch and Wanda in this case. I’m curious where we go from here and I will definitely stick around to find out.

3 paws

No comments:

Post a Comment