Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Star Trek - Strange New Worlds - episode 1

 Dangrdafne review:

EVERY HUMAN on this planet should watch this first episode right now!!!! This is the story we all need right now. This is the direction we need to go. Where is the Federation when you need them? On Paramount+ apparently. WOW!!!!

The writers of Star Trek are of another realm of brilliance. I do not know how they do it but they never fail to amaze me. This first episode is beyond incredible. I laughed, I cried, I yelled, I sighed.

Anson Mount is spectacular and each crew member is perfectly chosen and I am in love with all of them. I seriously am floored by how quickly I was enamored with each character. But then I am a Trekkie at heart.

The cinematography is out of this world and I could see that even from watching the episode on our TV via YouTube! I can only imagine how incredible it would be in its original format.

4 paws and a tail and a whole Enterprise filled with cats!! Like Tribbles but better 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment