Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

The Mandalorian - Season 3

 

By far one of my favorite shows of all time. I adore everything about this show: the characters, the stories, the music, the visuals. I don’t even know what else I can say to state how much I love this show. 

I laugh, I cry, I yell, I scream and I just coo all over for Grogu. 

I love how even the smallest parts of the episode mean something and ties things together, even things that may not have been shown yet. When you think “why are we seeing this now?” You realize an episode or so later “ooohhh that’s why.” It’s the long game sometimes when watching and I’m here for it. 

Katee Sackhoff is perfect as Bo-Katan and as much as I love Giancarlo Esposito I am so over Moff Gideon. Lol 

4 paws 

No comments:

Post a Comment