Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Inescapable: A Ghost Story by D.K. Stone

 

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book but now it is fully released and simply put, go out and get this book!

Here is my review I wrote on Goodreads and in order to not give anything away at all about the book, that is all I am going to post.

Wow wow wow! 

I just finished Inescapable! I adore Danika’s writing so much. It’s just flows and it’s so easy to see. 

Chapter Nine blew me away. The moving between the stories but never missing a beat. 

My heart was racing, I was yelling, I was crying, I was smiling and laughing. Phew. 

What a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment