Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Moon Knight

 Dangrdafne review:

I may just keep this short and simple and say go watch this... right now!

It will feel a but off kilter in the beginning but trust me it allll works out.

Episode 5 may be one of the best things I have ever watched of anything at any time.

Oscar Isaac deserves all the awards for his acting in this series but specifically in episode 5. He is phenomenal in his performances and his dedication to this role is everything!

I knew NOTHING about Moon Knight before going in to this and you don't need to. In fact, don’t even read anything about it before watching and just indulge in it all unfolding in front of you. It is such an incredible show!!

May Calamawy is now on my list as one of my favorite actresses for her role as Layla. She is superb and her character arc is pure, strong and simply incredible.

4 paws and a tail

plus two more cats with 4 paws and tails for Oscar Issac himself!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I wasn't sure after watching the first episode. But, I gave it a little time and went back and watched the rest. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete