Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Monday, September 10, 2018

Tully - movie review

Dangrdafne review

On the plane to Poland, LOT Polish Airlines offers lots of free movies, TV and music. I was excited for the movies even though I knew I should have been sleeping.

I chose Tully as I had heard it was a very good movie and it helps that I like Charlize Theron.


Easily put is you have to go all the way through the movie to truly appreciate the movie. I really can’t say too much as I would hate to spoil it for those who want to watch the movie.

I will say I did not like the movie until I saw the ending of the movie, then I really liked the movie. Charlize gives an amazing performance and I am sure there are many mothers out there who feel like she does. I know I was exhausted just watching her at times.

The best part of the movie is that it is just a story. A well told story. And one that you don’t know what it is until you get to the end.

I recommend the movie but if you had to choose between this one and Atomic Blonde, also with Charlize, I would tell you to get Atomic Blonde.

3 paws

No comments:

Post a Comment