Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Scavengers Reign

 

After seeing so many people write about this series and how incredible they thought it was, I added it to our list. 

I have to say I almost don’t know what to say. 

It is truly original. The art is incredible. The music is a character all its own. It’s deeply depressing. It’s incredibly triumphant. It’s confusing and anger inducing. It’s what I would think a drug induced dream might be like. My heart and my head hurt sometimes each on their own but more times at the same time while watching. 

I do want to know what people loved so much about it. It definitely isn’t anything I’d add to my list to watch on my own but I am also not sad that I did add it and watch it. It is truly an experience, one I would never have had if people didn’t post about their love for it. 

Please let me know your thoughts on this show if you watched it. 

3 paws 

No comments:

Post a Comment