Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Andor (Star Wars)

 

I had heard great things about this show and although I worried I wouldn't be able to follow along, it couldn't be further from the truth.

Espionage filled, thrilling, excellent writing, amazing cinematography, great story and no need to worry about knowing Star Wars or not for the most part. Just sit back especially after the first 2 episodes that were a little slower than the others and let the story take you on a ride.

Every one was excellent in their roles. I love how everything comes together as you watch, even things you think don't mean anything, suddenly come to light an episode or 2 later. I feel like I have said that many times about Star Wars shows but I guess if it works, why change it :)

I'm sure if you are a Star Wars fan and know lots of the history, etc, this show might even be better for you but I liked that I was able to enjoy it and not miss out on things because I might not remember the history or some of the people.

There is going to be a second season and I am very curious what that will bring about for the show.

4 paws

No comments:

Post a Comment