Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Ms. Marvel

 Dangrdafne review

What a wonderful show! Diversity, culture, family, friendships, finding yourself, power, lessons to learn, history, healthy relationships, strong women, laughter, tears, and a comic book bought to life.

Excellent music and a great cast. Interesting story with lots of history and culture at the heart of it.

I do feel that they threw too much into 6 episodes and if you are new to the world, as I am, there are many things you don't understand and miss in each episode. Brainwise seemed to get a bit more from it as he has read the comics this is based on. Overall I think I followed along just fine and I don't think I missed anything crucial but I would say this show could have used 8 to 10 episodes and then they could have put in more detail and connections for those not in the know.

4 paws

No comments:

Post a Comment