Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Encanto

 Dangrdafne review


What a glorious movie!

So lush, beautiful, happy, celebratory, deep, true to life and wonderful. 

I have recently admitted I’m not a huge animated Disney movie fan. This one bucks that trend. I bopped along with every song. I laugh, I cried, I cheered, I identified waaaay too much with these characters. 

Luisa’s song, Surface Pressure, may be one of my favorite Disney songs now. Just perfect! And a touch too true to life and on the nose for so many women and people overall. 

I highly recommend this movie to have a little Disney therapy and to dance and hum along for some great fun. 

4 paws 

No comments:

Post a Comment