Bookended by Cats was named after Milo and Otis. They are the short, orange, and furry brothers who, upon entering our lives in 2003, often bookended us on our couch. And who are we? We're a geek couple living in PA. We love music, movies, TV, comics, books, and comic cons. And, from time to time, we'll share our thoughts on these nerdy things.

Friday, June 2, 2017

April FanMail Box

The April 2017 FanMail box theme was "The Gang's All Here"

One of the items in the box was:

Exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy "Spirit in the Sky" Bath Bomb with charm inside by Nerdie Nifties 

I had forgotten about the hidden charm until FanMail did a post about the bath bomb.
I immediately got the bath bomb out but since we don't have a bathtub to actually use the bath bomb, a bucket we have would have to do. I filled it up, headed outside and dropped in the bath bomb.

My favorite thing about bath bombs?? ... they dissolve really really fast!!

I didn't have to wait long to see the hidden charm!!

I was very happy! If it couldn't be Rocket, this was the next best for me...

Gamora for the win!

I love that the FanMail box always has something fun in it. It isn't just filled with stuff, there are useful items and very different items. It is a bi-monthly subscription and I love that is it run by women and the boxes are directed at women too. After months of asking LootCrate to make a female box, FanMail showed up and I haven't looked back. Although please note we still do get LootCrate ... have to have something nerdy for the hubby ;)

-- Dangrdafne

No comments:

Post a Comment